This little device is straight forward and is extremely easy to use.
- Open box
- Plug in to PC
- Turn knob to control system volume
- Push knob down to toggle mute
There are no drivers needed. It uses built in system level drivers for Windows (Everything from 98 to Win8), MacOSX (should be all "X" versions), and Linux (pretty much every flavour).
- Infinite Turn Knob Detents to give "feel" of knob Push button knob for mute control
- 3 Colour RGB shaft.
- LEDs can make the shaft any colour you want
- Simple USB powered, USB communication, 1 connector device
- No Drivers Needed
- Small Footprint with 4 mounting holes
- True Volume Control because of the infinite spin.
- It will never get out of sync with the computer
The LEDs in the shaft and the power LED can be dimmed from full brightness (default) to off via the PC software. You only need to do that once, and it will remember the settings forever. You can change the light to be any colour that you want because it is has Red, Green, and Blue LEDs inside (RGB).